Labels

Monday 13 October 2014

Cheap Student Nights at Strike Bowling and Events Cinemas.


So I just came across this advertisement leaflet in the bathrooms of Uni and wanted to share because it is legitimately important stuff to know! I promise I am not affiliated with Strike Bowling.. just think it's a good deal that not many people know about yet. Strike Bowling across the road from uni at Macquarie Centre has just launched a student night (Tuesdays 5pm onwards) for cheap drinks and unlimited bowling, lazer tag, karaoke, pool and “ultimate pong” (whatever that is haha) for just $10. That's actually amazing, hey. Who wouldn't want that.



Now, I went to a function at Strike the other day with work and let me give you a review on the food and some tips on how to look amazing in lazer and bowling. We were told we were to be given finger food – when we got there their “finger food” was a pleasant surprise – I didn't even need dinner. They offered things like cute little wrapped packages of fish and chips, Mexican-style mini borritos (but not even that mini!) and mini hamburgers (these were actually mini). I highly recommend these food options. Strike is super fun.. make sure you hit the bases to get extra points and don't be an idiot and run around like crazy in the open or you WILL get hit.. be stealth and hide in a corner or crouch under a wall so you are protected and can get good aim. As for bowling, I suck.. can't bowl straight. So I have nothing to give.. Sorry, that is all.


Another secret I want to let you in on is to buy a CineBuzz for Students Rewards Membership at Events Cinema (opposite Strike at Macquarie Centre) – every Monday (any time) you can buy $8 movie tickets which is a real bargain these days! Also $9 tickets Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday between 2pm and 5pm if you are lucky enough to find a good session in those limited times.

They look after us poor uni students well, hey! Take advantage of it!
And hope I've served you well...I've sorted your Monday (Strike fun) and Tuesday (Movie fun) nights for you. Write it in your calender.

From The Uni Students.
Reference: www.eventcinemas.com.au  


No comments:

Post a Comment