Labels

Monday 13 October 2014

Review on Uni Sport - Water Polo Club and Netball Social Sessions

Finally, here's a splurge on social sports. The water polo club I was a part of was a fun experience but they are not the best teams, competition-wise. As a beginner as well I felt quite out of it... There's no coach so you muck around a lot and what not. If you not how to play – great! - But don't expect to win. If you don't know how to play – great! - But don't fool yourself into thinking you will learn how to play. I quit after a season.

As for social netball, these are very in-house style events where you can make up your own team to play in or join an “individuals team” an verse other uni students. Wise words – don't join an individual team – it was a horrible experience – no one bonded and so no one showed up to games. Or maybe we just were socially inept haha? Nonetheless, we all knew how to play as indiviuals but as a team we failed so wasn't much fun. Very good for keeping active on a regular basis though and I could see the formed teams of mates were having so much fun. Maybe the little green monster of jealousy is getting to me! I will definitely keep up social sessions but with my own team next time!!

Thanks,
The Uni Students.






No comments:

Post a Comment