Labels

Monday 13 October 2014

Review on Uni Sport - How the Gym works.

I'd like to talk about the gym at uni. It's also pretty great. I like to say I'm a regular but to be honest I sometimes don't walk into that place for 3 weeks. When I do go though its full on 3 days a week at least. My program is a full body workout with a weights set, cardio circuit and then an abs work. The gym has all the equipment you could possibly want and the best feature for me is that it has a women's only weights section so you don't have to feel so self-conscious around the big bulky men staring at themselves and probably you (and your arse) in the mirrors! The machines are also tailored to women of course so you know exactly what to do. The PT's down there offer you free consultations every 6 weeks which is a fantastic service too. Be careful about who you get though because there are definitely some good and others that aren't so good at writing you up a program that suits you. What I've realised is that every single one of them has different beliefs about exercise and how to get results, just like diets crazes... you gotta try them all out, see what makes you feel good, and stick with it! It's a great young vibe .. there's even DJs that pump out the tunes on Friday arvos for your workout...so try it out! Classes are apparently good too but I haven't actually tried them so I won't go into detail..but theres heaps of variety … body pump, cycle classes, yoga, pilates, martial arts, swimfit, etc.


Reference: http://cdn1.smosh.com/sites/default/files/ftpuploads/bloguploads/meme-doyouever-bigkid .jpg
Reference: http://shapingyourself.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/girls-in-the-gym-e1387129917145.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment